We are now bringing forward plans to build a new later living community in Walton-on-Thames, providing residential apartments, care suites and a range of facilities to promote wellbeing and independent living. The scheme is being designed to provide good public connectivity through the site, along with a wide range of public amenities for the benefit of the wider community.
• Address a pressing need for specialist accommodation for older people in the local area.
• Contribute towards the Council’s housing supply shortfall.
• Free up other sectors of the housing market by releasing much-needed family housing.
• Regenerate a brownfield site and optimise the use of the land to create a new public realm, active frontage and new amenities in an attractive landscaped square.
• Support the local aged care services through the provision of transitional care suites.
• Improve wellbeing and social interaction, offering better health outcomes and reducing healthcare costs.
• Integrate the care facilities into the local community.
• Deliver an exemplar scheme in terms of design, the standard of facilities and in the provision of support and care.
• Support the creation of a balanced community that addresses intergenerational needs and aspiration.
Click on the thumbnails below to see the details of our proposed plans: